****AKUBRA IS CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING STOCK SHORTAGES ACROSS THEIR ENTIRE RANGE. A DELAY OF 2 MONTHS IS EXPECTED ON ALL ORDERS OF AKUBRA HATS****
Named after the agricultural region of south-western New South Wales. This hat features a quality six plait leather band and triangular shaped eyelet ventilation. This hat has proved to be very popular since its introduction in 2011.
- Brim: 102mm, Cut Edge
- Note: Colour of hat may vary from the picture. Not all sizes & colours available instore.
- MEASURING YOUR HEAD SIZE
- Heads come in all sizes, and in a surprising variety of shapes.
- Although Akubra hats are adaptable, and will usually conform to differences in shape with a little wearing, it is essential that the size be correct for your head.
TO DETERMINE YOUR HAT SIZE FOLLOW THESE 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
- Measure the circumference around your head - approximately 12mm (1/2") above the ears
- Keep the dressmaker tape level and firm, across the temple and above the eyebrow ridges, check available sizes for your measurement.
- NOTE: For in-between measurements use the next size up.
- For an enduring fit with your new Akubra the following points should be considered:
- The Sheepskin inner band of the hat may shrink slightly with use. Do not expect a tight-fitting hat to 'loosen up'
- In time, the hat will conform to your head shape. Initially, a slightly loose-fitting hat can be adjusted using folded tissue placed behind the inner band, then removed as the hat conforms to your head shape.