WORK & SAFETY BOOTS
Stone, Style 894
Featuring all the comfort and safety features needed to perform in the toughest environments, the #984 is ideal for people who spend long days on their feet.
- WATER RESISTANT UPPER: Premium leather is treated to provide extra water resistance and is particularly suitable for muddy conditions
- RUBBER OUTSOLE-300 HEAT RESISTANT: The outsole is heat resistant to temperatures up to at least 300°C. It has a very high insulating value, providing short term resistance to melting and cracks at higher than normal temperature ranges that may be encountered in an industrial environment.
- LUXURY PU FOOTBED: Our ultimate Comfort Arch footbed is made from soft polyurethane, covered with a full length cushion of foam polyurethane, topped by a long-wearing mesh cover. This footbed has an airflow and moisture-wicking system and also includes a large pad of XRD® Extreme Impact Protection under the ball of the foot.
- THERMAL REGULATING BAMBOO LINING: Top-of-the-range bamboo lining is designed specially to keep your feet cool and comfortable. It’s thermal regulating, deodorizing, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, breathable and quick drying.
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD RESISTANT: Where there is a risk that a person may come in contact with a live electrical circuit, electrical shock hazard footwear will provide the best possible protection against electrical shock hazard. This boot is certified to ASTM F2413-18. Clause 5.6 for electrical shock hazard resistance.
- STEEL TOE CAP: Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact. Steel is the safest toe cap material available, providing the highest level of resistance to impacts, punctures, cuts, and rolling side compression.
AS 2210.3:2019 / ASTM F2413-18 INCLUDING EH (CLAUSE 5.6)