WORK & SAFETY BOOTS
Black, Style 991
The #991 offers a thermal regulating bamboo lining, a steel shank for torsional stability to protect your joints and a secure lace up fit to keep you comfortable and safe.
- Black water-resistant leather upper with 7-eyelet lacing and lace lock device.
- XRD® Technology in the footbed and forepart and heel strike zone of the midsole for supreme impact absorption. The footbed is also anti-bacterial, breathable and washable.
- A durable rubber outsole that is slip, cut and abrasion resistant and can withstand temperatures up to 300°C.
- Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 - Classification I
- Standard ASTM F2413-17 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)
Available in sizes 3 - 15 (half sizes 6.5 - 10.5)
- Suitable for engineering, resources, construction, mining, power utilities, oil and gas operations, emergency services, communication, exploration and field operations