The #998 has great ankle support, bamboo lining for thermal control, plus XRD® impact protection for guaranteed underfoot comfort.
- Wheat premium nubuck leather upper with padded collar and tongue.
- XRD® Technology in the footbed and forepart and heel strike zone of the midsole for supreme impact absorption. The footbed is also anti-bacterial, breathable and washable.
- A durable rubber outsole that is slip, cut and abrasion resistant and can withstand temperatures up to 300°C.
- Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 - Classification I
- Standard ASTM F2413-17 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)
- Suitable for engineering, resources, construction, mining, power utilities, oil and gas operations, emergency services, communication, exploration and field operations