TERMS & CONDITIONS: ACCOUNT HOLDERS
Terms & Conditions for Account Holders at Workin’ Gear
All requests for applications to be an Account Holder at Workin' Gear should be directed to our Accounts department. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm if you qualify and to request an application.
All account applications are subject to Workin' Gears approval.
For all existing Account Holders, the following payment terms are applicable but are not limited to the following. Please note these terms and conditions are in addition to the existing terms and conditions listed. For full terms and conditions please contact Workin' Gear on email@example.com.
- Payment terms are “Net 30 Days”, payment being due within 30 days from the actual date of invoice unless alternative terms are agreed upon by Workin’ Gear in writing. Account payments are not subject to any settlement discount.
- Late Fees for overdue invoices (past 30 days from invoice date) will be charged at an additional rate of 10% interest on on each payment that is due but not received. The late fee will be charged for every 30 days thereafter the overdue invoice is not paid. For the avoidance of doubt, Late Fees will not be applied until the day immediately following the day that the payment is due.
- Credit limit approved by Workin’ Gear and advised to the applicant must not be exceeded. Workin’ Gear periodically reviews its credit limits. By signing these Terms of Credit, the Customer permits Workin’ Gear to review and revise its credit limit from time to time. Workin’ Gear may increase or reduce the Customer’s credit limit at the Customer’s specific request. Workin’ Gear may also reduce the Customer’s credit limit without approval, but Workin’ Gear will not reduce the Customer’s credit limit below the outstanding balance on the Account at the time of the reduction without prior communication with the Customer.
- Ownership in goods invoiced remains with Workin’ Gear and does not pass to the Customer until payment is made in full. Notwithstanding the ownership in the goods remaining with Workin’ Gear until full payment is made, risk in the goods passes to the Customer immediately upon delivery of the goods to the Customer.
- The Customer must not, in a commercial context, re-sell or offer for sale any goods purchased from Workin’ Gear without the written permission of Workin’ Gear and subject to any additional terms imposed by Workin’ Gear. The Customer will hold any proceeds arising from a sale of the goods in contravention of this paragraph on trust for Workin’ Gear.
- Workin’ Gear, or its representatives, reserves the right to actively pursue collection of outstanding amounts, and costs, if any, will be passed on to the account of the Customer.
- The Customer indemnifies and holds harmless Workin’ Gear and its officers, employees and agents from and against all actions, claims, proceedings or demands which may be brought or made against it or them or any of them in respect of any loss, injury, or damage arising out of any breach of these terms and conditions by the Customer or any negligent act or omission by the Customer and from and against all damages, costs and expenses incurred in defending or settling any action, claim, proceeding or demand arising from such breach, act or omission
For full terms and conditions please contact Workin' Gear.